Stocks that meet our investing criteria today
We used the following investing criteria to find stocks today using the Finviz stock screener:
- EPS growth next 5 years: Over 30%
- Sales growth past 5 years: High and over 25%
- PEG ratio: Low and less than 1
- Net profit margin: High and more than 20%
We place a lot on emphasis on valuation, growth, and fundamentals.
The 7 stocks with EPS Growth its came up in the stock screener are:
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES), stock price 4,64
- Banco BBVA Argentina S.A. (NYSE:BBAR), stock price 3.98
- Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL), stock price 23.64
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (NASDAQ:GGAL), stock price 10.54
- Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:PNFP), stock price 41.35
- Ring Energy, Inc. (AMEX:REI), stock price 1.18
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPN), stock price 23.61
All stock prices, stock quotes are as of 2:30-2:38 PM, ET time, June 25, 2020, stock market open.
As a disclaimer, I do not own any of these stocks. Further stock analysis is suggested for stocks to buy, stocks to sell. Subscribe to our stock market newsletter covering stocks not for day trading but for a period of 6 months to 1 year to buy or to sell.
Stocks, stock investing, stock trading, investing in stocks, stock market news, business, finance.