Best large-cap stocks year-to-date performance
Large-cap stocks are considered to be stocks with stability. They are stocks that can often have good earnings growth, but the following stocks should be further analyzed for their valuation and checking their fundamentals as well, before deciding to put them into your stock list, either stocks to buy or stocks to sell, investing.
5 best performing large-cap stocks year-to-date
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:ZM): YTD +277%
- Moderna Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNA): YTD +213.29%
- GSX Techedu Inc. ADR (NYSE:GSX): YTD +163.72%
- Sea Ltd. ADR (NYSE:SE): YTD +161.56%
- DocuSign Inc. (NASDAQ:DOCU): YTD +139.62%
Stock market data: MarketWatch
Stocks, stock investing, stock trading, investing in stocks, stock market news, business, finance.