Stocks to buy
Undervalued stocks are stocks to buy as thein intrinsic value is more than their stock market value. If there is a large difference between the intrinsic stock price and the stock quote or stock price publicly traded then undervalued stocks are a good choice among stocks. There is always the risk in investing and trading, but fundamental anlaysis is very important as studying only the stock market chart or stock market graph does not reveal any important financial metrics.
Stocks to invest in
Undervalued stocks can be penny stocks. Here is an interesting article about stocks to buy, stocks to invest in. Do not look simply at the stock prices, but read more about stock market news related to these stocks.
5 Highly Ranked Undervalued Stocks for Your Short List
- Citigroup C is a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy). This big, international bank is cheap with a forward P/E of just 8.9. It has a PEG ratio of 0.8, which indicates it has both value and growth. It also pays a dividend, yielding 2.6%.
- Copa Holdings CPA is a passenger airline serving Latin America with its big hub in Panama. It has an Industry Rank of 34, which is the top 13% of all industries. It’s trading with a forward P/E of just 10.5.
- LPL Financial Holdings LPLA operates a financial advisory and brokerage business. Shares are still attractively valued with a forward P/E of just 12. It also has growth with a PEG ratio of just 0.8. Investors get a dividend, currently yielding 1.1%.
- SYNNEX SNX announced on Jan 9 that it would split into 2 companies: Concentrix and SYNNEX. It’s a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy). It’s been cheap for some time, and currently has a forward P/E of just 10.
- Foot Locker FL is one of the cheap retailers, on a valuation basis. It trades with a forward P/E of just 7.8. It’s industry, apparel and shoes, ranks 94 out of 255, or in the top 37% of all industries. Investors are rewarded with a dividend, currently yielding 3.9%.