Stock market news today
US stock market closed lower on Monday, May 6, 2019, with losses for all major US indices. Summary of US stock market indices at close on May 6, 2019:
- S&P 500: 2,932.47, -13.17(-0.45%)
- Dow 30: 26,438.48, -66.47(-0.25%)
- Nasdaq: 8,123.29, -40.71(-0.50%)
- Russell 2000: 1,614.98, +0.95(+0.06%)
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (RLLCF) was the stock with largest gains closing at $0.0002 +$0.0001 (+100.00%).
Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG) was the stock with largest losses closing at $97.96,-$10.03 (-9.29%).
Stock investing – Most active stocks
Coty Inc. (COTY) was among the most active stocks closing at $12.14,+$1.30 (+11.99%).
- Stocks Pare Losses on Trade Talks; Treasuries Drop: Markets Wrap
- What’s moving markets today: May 6, 2019
Stocks to buy or sell – stock market newsletter
Stock market data
All data about stocks, stock investing is taken from Yahoo finance and stockcharts.com
Stocks, stock investing, stock trading, investing in stocks, stock market news, business, finance.