US stock market newsletter
We have a weekly stock market newsletter focusing on the US stock market and equities. What is this investment newsletter? Our financial analysis is about examing the fundamental analysis of stocks, providing advice on stocks to buy, stocks to sell or stocks to invest in.
Our weekly stock picks are not about day trading. They are stock trading picks for a longer time period. We examine with due diligence the fundamental analysis of stocks, we mention a clear buy or sell advice and stop-loss, take profit target. An unbiased US stock investing newsletter.
Stock trading or stock investing is not easy. We also provide commentary on technical analysis so as to add value about the timing of buying or selling stocks.
Our investment newsletter has the following key features:
- It is written by Stavros Georgiadis, CFA
- It is unbiased
- Its main audience is active investors looking for a thorough and deep understanding of financial analysis so as to buy or sell stocks, equities.
- It is up to the point and written by an investment professional
- It is a weekly stock market newsletter, so it is easy to read it and monitor the stock picks
- We do not guarantee any returns. But we have solid risk management and money management plan for stock trading and stock investing. We mention our preferable risk-reward ratio.
- We only analyze liquid stocks, equities trading on NYSE, Nasdaq, AMEX. Not any OTC or Pink Sheets. This means that our stock picks are suitable also for options trading.
- The time horizon for our stock picks is from 6 months to 12 months, but any catalyst in the stock market such as earnings announcement means that the targets may be reached sooner than that.
- We do not offer any trial and do not have a refund policy. The minimum trial is one month. We offer a discount for a yearly stock market newsletter subscription.
Contact us for subscribing to our investment newsletter
You can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to the stock investing, stock trading newsletter. Check our LinkedIn profile.