US stock market report May 23 2019
US stock market closed lower on Wedenesday, May 22, 2019. All major US indices closed lower as trade worries over US-China persist. This is the summary for US stock market at close on May 22, 2019:
- S&P 500: 2,856.27,-8.09(-0.28%)
- Dow 30: 25,776.61,-100.72(-0.39%)
- Nasdaq: 7,750.84,-34.88(-0.45%)
- Russell 2000: 1,531.63, -13.62(-0.88%)
Sea Limited (SE) was the stock with largest gains closing at $31.50 +$6.11 (+24.06%) .
Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) was the stock with largest losses closing at $15.50 -$5.10 (-24.76%).
Stock investing – Most active stocks
QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)was among the most active stocks closing at $69.31-$8.44 (-10.86%).
Stock market news
- Stocks, U.S. Futures Drop as Trade Worries Deepen: Markets Wrap
- Stocks end lower as lingering trade woes overshadow Fed minutes
Stock market data
Stocks to buy or sell – stock market newsletter
Stocks, stock investing, stock trading, investing in stocks, stock market news, business, finance.