Stock screener for stocks with zero debt, positive net margin, and EPS growth
July 20, 2020
Stocks with zero debt and attractive fundamentals
Our stock screener today is about stocks with the following investment criteria:
- Zero debt
- Positive net margin
- Positive 5-year EPS growth
- Attractive dividend yield of more than 6%
- Low P/E ratio of no more than 11
We used the free stock screener from investing.com.
9 results came up for investing.
- Eaton Vance Tax Managed Buy Write Opportunities Closed Fund (ETV), 14.23 +0.07 +0.49%
- Cohen & Steers Limited Duration Preferred and Income Closed Fund (LDP), 22.67 +0.02 +0.09%
- Eaton Vance Risk Managed Diversified Equity Income Closed Fund (ETJ),9.88 +0.06 +0.61%
- Nuveen Dow 30Sm (DIAX),13.79 -0.02 -0.14%
- Eaton Vance Tax Managed Buy Write Income Closed Fund (ETB),14.33 +0.03 +0.21%
- Gabelli Global Utility & Income Trust Pref (GLU_pa),47.97 0.00 0.00%
- New America High Income Closed Fund (HYB),7.83 +0.02 +0.26%
- Madison Covered Call and Equity Strategy Closed Fund (MCN),5.75 +0.02 +0.35%
- Gabelli Global Utility & Income Tr (GLU),16.79 +0.20 +1.19%
Stocks to invest in
We do not own any of these stocks or funds. Further due diligence is suggested. A stock screener by itself does not provide stocks to buy or stocks to sell, additional stock analysis is required before investing.