June 29, 2020
Stock screener Utilities stocks
There are economic risks for the stock market and stocks with recent Covid-19 cases spike in US states and globally. The stock screener today is about stocks that are in the Utilities sector making them defensive stocks in any upcoming stock market selloff. These stocks are not stocks to buy or stocks to sell, and we suggest further financial analysis before investing in stocks.
Stocks based on our investment criteria
There are 4 stocks today using the Investing.com stock screener and the following investing rules:
- Stocks must have a high dividend yield of at least 10%.
- Stocks must have a low P/E of no more than 9.
- The stocks are in the Utilities sector
The stocks that meet these criteria and their stock prices, stock quotes at the close of June 26, 2020, are:
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): 17.63 -0.51 -2.81%, dividend yield 1.78 (10.10%), P/E ratio 8.36
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia COPEL (NYSE:ELP): 11.16 -0.61 -5.18%, dividend yield 0.58 (10.58%), P/E ratio 8.36
- Enable Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:ENBL): 4.79 -0.25 -4.96%, dividend yield 0.66 (13.80%), P/E ratio 6.45
- CNX Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:CNXM): 6.69 -0.38 -5.37%, dividend yield 1.28 (19.19%), P/E ratio 2.72.
Stock screener searching for undervalued stocks
This free stock screener is searching for stocks that are undervalued, in the US stock market, having a very attractive dividend yield and a low P/E ratio compared to the average P/E ratio of the S&P 500 index. The current S&P 500 PE Ratio is 21.57 as of June 26, 2020.
Stock market data: https://www.multpl.com/s-p-500-pe-ratio
There are numerous free stock screeners and paid stock screeners to analyze stocks for investing and trading. We do not own any of these stocks as of June 29, 2020. The stock market is closed as of 6:45 AM, ET time today June 29, 2020.