January 5, 2020
Stock market news
Stock market latest news today Sunday, January 5, 2020:
- Everyone seems to be bullish on the stock market right now. Here’s what could go wrong
- What stock market investors need to know about intensifying U.S.-Iran tensions
- Here’s what happened to the stock market on Friday
Stock market chart
- The stock market began 2020 at record highs, but there are a lot of things that can go wrong from here.
- The geopolitical risks that emerged Friday with an airstrike that killed an Iranian military commander are just the beginning.
- With stocks near record highs, companies have lofty valuations and need to show earnings growth, but so far earnings growth is looking flat.
- Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/04/stocks-began-2020-at-record-highs-heres-what-could-go-wrong.html